The Perfect Spray Tan In Bunbury [An Oshan Aesthetics Guide]
2 Ways to Prepare For Your Spray Tan
1. Exfoliate Hours before Spray Tanning
2. Shave 12 Hours before the Appointment
Shaving before a spray tan may seem obvious, but shaving right before your appointment is not safe. This is because the spray tan can cause the product to irritate your skin. Besides, shaving is a moderate exfoliation that exposes fresh, more sensitive skin cells. As a result, spray tans' darkening component, DHA, reacts with those delicate cells, causing severe burning and discomfort. That said, ensure that shaving is done 12-24 hours before your appointment.
How to Make Your Spray Tan Last
Here are tips to make your spray tan last longer, so that you can get the most out of it:
- Avoid tight clothing after the appointment to prevent the tan from rubbing off.
- Shower in warm water and avoid shower gels.
- Avoid any products that contain exfoliants.
- After a shower, avoid rubbing your skin with a towel. Instead, pat yourself gently.
- Moisturize twice every day and continue wearing sunscreen while in the sun.
The Products We Use
To guarantee high-quality services, we only use trusted brands on our clients. This makes sure that their health and safety are safeguarded at all times. We use products from various brands such as Bestow Beauty, Ecococo, Image Skincare, Sunescape, Youngblood Cosmetics, and Pure Fiji.
Call Oshan Aesthetics Bunbury Today!
Are you looking for the best beauty service provider in Bunbury? Look no further than Oshan Aesthetics. Call us today for any inquiries about skin and beauty. Alternatively, you can book with us and enjoy classy services at affordable prices.